Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my JayC Shoppers blog! I am a coupon shopper, and I just moved to a town where the main grocery store is a JayC. I searched online for coupon matchups, and found that it appears no one is currently blogging coupon matchups for this regional Indiana grocery chain. So I thought I would start.

I hope you find these matchups helpful. I try to catch everything, but it's always possible to miss something. If there's a deal you've found that I missed, or a great price worth sharing, please feel free to comment and share with other JayC shoppers. I'm sure they will appreciate it, and I know I will. :)

Also, please spread the word about this blog to others who shop at JayC and love to save money!

One thing to note about the matchups is that I will be concentrating primarily on the coupons we receive in our newspaper inserts. Occasionally I may throw in a printable coupon, especially if it is an item that doesn't normally have coupons (such as Kashi cereal), but there are just so many different printable coupons that it would be impossible to try to catch them all. The same goes for home mailers and magazine coupons -- it's just too complicated to keep up with them all, and not everyone has access to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment